Sharwood’s noodles are great served in a stir-fry with chicken, onions, red pepper, pineapple chunks and Sweet & Sour Stir Fry sauce.
What you need:
- 2 blocks of Sharwoods Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 300g chicken strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 small tin pineapple chunks
- wok or large non-stick pan
How to make it:
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging, rinse in cold water and drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan then add the onions and peppers and stir-fry for 3 minutes until the onions are golden.
- Add the chicken and continue to stir-fry for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the Sweet & Sour sauce , pineapple chunks and noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Hints and tips:
- Substitute the chicken for prawns for a tasty change.
Spice up your lunchtime with a spoonful of curried mayonnaise and some...
Liven up dinner by topping chicken breasts with a spicy mixture of onions,...
For a tasty twist, simply heat up Sharwood's Cantonese Curry sauce and pour...
Add Sharwood's black bean sauce to Sharwood's noodles for a great tasting...
For fantastic caramelised onions, fry onions until soft then add Sharwood's...
Add Sharwood's Balti to some chicken and a jar of roasted peppers for an...
For a tasty lunch serve Sharwood's Szechuan Sweet Chilli with leftover cooked...
Sharwood's Hoi Sin and 5 Spice sauce is great heated and poured over a...
Stuff some mixed peppers with Sharwood's Bhuna Cook in Sauce and minced lamb...
For an oriental twist on a British classic cottage pie just brown some mince...
Showing 20 of 111 Great Little Ideas